If you’re in the market for a new smartphone and have an older device from Samsung, Apple, LG, Google, or Motorola already, you should think about trading up! Right now, there’s a Samsung trade-in offer that could save you up to $550 off the price of a new Samsung flagship.
Over at Samsung.com, you can trade-in your old device for an automatic discount off the price of any device in the Samsung Galaxy S10 family (except for the Galaxy S10 5G) as well as the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
To sweeten the deal, Samsung is also offering an automatic $100 discount on those phones, too. That means even if you don’t want to take part in this trade-in offer, you can still save a quick Benjamin off any device you choose.
Samsung accepts trade-ins from various OEMs. Here are some examples of trade-in values:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus — $300 trade-in ($400 off with promo discount)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 — $200 trade-in ($300 off with promo discount)
- Apple iPhone XS Max — $450 trade-in ($550 off with promo discount)
- LG V40 ThinQ — $250 trade-in ($350 off with promo discount)
- Google Pixel 3 XL — $325 trade-in ($425 off with promo discount)
- Motorola Moto Z3 — $75 trade-in ($175 off with promo discount)
These discounts apply to both unlocked and carrier variants of Samsung devices. They also apply to various configurations of each device (color, storage space, etc.). Really, the only thing it doesn’t work on is the Galaxy S10 5G, unfortunately.
Click the button below to start shopping!